[r-t] Bobs-only Stedman Triples

Andrew Johnson andrew_johnson at uk.ibm.com
Fri Oct 7 10:02:49 BST 2022

It has been five years since the first exact three-part of bobs-only Stedman Triples was rung on 7 October 2017.

I've now put my Ringing World articles about this and the 10-parts in 1995 on the web:
https://ajohnson1.github.io/3part.html
https://ajohnson1.github.io/10part.html

I've added links, and also used CSS to illustrate parts of the peals, including colouring the 3-part peal like a Neapolitan ice cream.

Andrew Johnson
Twyford

Unless otherwise stated above:

IBM United Kingdom Limited